Socrates Café is a friendly gathering for informal discussion about the latest and most engaging news of the day. We choose a topic, by vote, and take turns offering our – often very differing – views. In summer, a BBQ lunch is added for a congenial get together. Expect a good time!
Tuesday, July 20th, on Molly Russell’s lawn at 2:00 pm
33999-5 Maple Grove, Grand Bend
- No charge
- BYO Chair and please park below
- Guests and non-members welcome!
- Please observe all COVID 19 Stage 3 guidelines. (Stage 3 starts July 16th)
- Contact Jean Weigand if you have any questions, 519-237-3418
Tuesday, August 17th, at Jackie and Jim Southcott’s, 12 noon – 2:00 pm
10121 Shoreline Drive, Grand Bend
- Details to be posted here.